Make-up Date: November 4, 6-8pm
Registration closes at 11:59pm the night prior to the tryout date. Walk-ins accepted.
Tropical Hurricane Volleyball Club
Before attending a tryout, you need to:
1. Review the OVR Athlete's Bill of Rights at www.ovr.org/forms/Athletes_Bill_of_Rights.pdf
2. Review the Player Resources.
3. Purchase your USAV tryout membership from OVR at www.ovr.org/register/female-junior.php for $10. This is required to participate in a tryout.
4. Pre-register for your tryout. While pre-registering for your tryout is not required, it is highly recommended so that check in on the tryout date can be done quickly.
5. Bring OVR registration card, check or cash for $10 for tryout cost, and if you have a t-shirt with your last name on it, please wear it. Please make checks payable to Tropical Hurricane Volleyball Club.
6. Please arrive 30 minutes early on the day of your tryout to check in. Please be ready to begin promptly at 6pm. Tryouts are closed to parents. Please pick your daughter up after tryouts are concluded.
7. Later that evening, on the day of your tryout, you will be notified via e-mail of your tryout result. If you are offered a position on a team, and your tryout date was October 28 or November 4, you will have until November 6 to accept/decline your offer per OVR common acceptance deadline. If you are wait listed, and an offer is made, you will have 48 hours from the time that the offer is made to accept/decline. Additional details will be in the e-mail you receive.